Blaine Anderson (class of '12)
Charlie Amos (class of '11)
David Sullivan (class of '12)
Drew Mapleton (class of '12)
Dwight Houston (class of '13)
Ethan Brightman (class of '12)
Evan Brightman (class of '12)
Han Westwood (class of '12)
Kurt Hummel (class of '12)
Luke Baldwin (class of '12)
Reed Van Kamp (class of '12)
Satoru Kogo (class of '12)
Todd Hendricks (class of '13)
Wesley Hughes (class of '12)
MOTTO: "nil mortalibus ardui est" , "nothing is impossible for humankind"
HOUSE PETS: Markie Tamerlane - Duck. Castiel Houston - Owl, Cookie Windsor - Puppy
CURRENT PREFECT: Charlie Amos
PAST PREFECTS: Blaine (Acting), Peter (Graduated), Ryan (Graduated)
HOUSE HEAD: Todd Howard
COLORS: Royal blue, splashed with gold.
Things found in Windsor
They switch it up a lot (adds a challenge when you have to pretend to be from that district) so it doesn’t get boring.
And they don’t really team up (only the Twins do, when they play), and the only time they “team up” is temporarily, when they try to take out Dwight first, because he’s the biggest threat (and they’ve yet to succeed).
They sometimes pretend to hold one among house members, armed with various nerf/paintball/ xploderz/whatever-they-get-their-hands on weapons.
Windsor vs Stuart
- Stuart put laxatives in Windsor residents drinks before they could perform A Very Potter Musical.
- Windsor replaced Stuart residents centennial sculpture's head with the head of the Pillsbury Dough Boy.
- The Stuart parade float once burned and smoldered for days on end as a casualty of war between Windsor and Stuart's notorious rivalry.
- Windsor spiked their coffee supply with jalapeno sauce.
- Stuart retaliated by trying to shut down the power to Windsor, but wiped the whole's schools power instead.
- After the twins set the Stuart parade float on fire, the Stuarts retaliated by leaking wrong answers to the one of Newman's exams. The temptation was too strong for the Windsors. There were failing marks everywhere. David passed though since he'd studied. Windsor then blacked all of Stuart's windows out witth matte black paint.
- Windsors take pride in going through effort in order to strike at unsuspecting Stuarts. Over the period of a month, Windsors had been stealing Stuart pens when they weren't looking and busting holes in the ink containers and then putting them back. Which was really troublesome for Stuarts once they got all that ink on their hands, papers, uniforms...... Stuarts, on the other hand, enjoy retaliating with swiftness and with bold strokes, seeing as how the enemy was just about as juvenile. After the pen-leak incident came to light, they filled two buckets with tomato ketchup and emptied the contents into Windsor laundry.
Bailey Tipton (class of '13)
Brice Geroux (class of '13)
Cyrus Huntsman (class of '12)
Derek Seigerson (class of '12)
Jason Barrett (class of '12)
Logan Wright (class of '12)
Julian Larson (class of '12)
Lawrence Holmes (class of '12)
Marcus Holland (class of '12)
Nick Gravari (class of '12)
Sean Powell (class of '12)
Thaddeus van Wyck (class of '12)
MOTTO: "palma non sine pulvere", "no reward without effort"
HOUSE PETS: Pavarotti the Canary
CURRENT PREFECT: Logan Wright
PAST PREFECTS: George Wong (Graduated)
HOUSE HEAD: Bradley Murdoch
COLORS: Red and White
Stuart House Creed
This is my coffee cup. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
My coffee cup is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
My coffee cup, without me, is useless. Without my coffee cup, I am useless. I must use my coffee cup true. I must get better grades than my enemy who is trying to outdo me. I must be smarter than him before he is smarter than me. I will do this by drinking my coffee and never having to sleep. I will…
My coffee cup and myself know that what counts in this war is not the homework we do, the studying we accomplish, nor the group work we for ourselves to do. We know that it is the amount of coffee we drink that counts. We will drink…
My coffee cup is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its handle and its rim. I will ever guard it against the ravages of weather and damage as I will ever guard my legs, my arms, my eyes and my heart against damage. I will keep my coffee cup clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will…
Before God, I swear this creed. My coffee cup and myself are the defenders of my house. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life.
So be it, until victory is Stuart’s and there is no enemy, but peace!
MOTTO: "in harmonia progressio", "progress in harmony"
FUN FACT: If you want to play chess properly, you have to go to Hanover.
HOUSE PETS: A pony in which they named Thor.
CURRENT PREFECT: Justin Bancroft
PAST PREFECTS: Avery Brigham (Graduated)
HOUSE HEAD: Murray Newman
COLORS: White, bordered by yellow
From The Author
Hanover is definitely not forgotten. I see Hanover more as the peace police. And come on, don’t you find them more cult-ish than anything?
The you’re-not-allowed-to-talk- about-what- goes-on-here shtick? The if-you-have-a-big-secret- usually-you’d-be-in- Hanover thing? The even-if-you-leave- you-don’t-talk-about-it thing?
But yeah, Hanover’s pretty…you know, to the side, but that doesn’t mean that they don’t have their own strength.
Any teacher will trust a Hanover boy far more than a Stuart or Windsor boy, and in general, Hanovers are most reliable.
- Years ago, Lancaster was the official house name for the Day Students, which disbanded until Riley Paige decided they deserve the same rights as the boarders and is currently fighting for the name to return. The name is currently unofficial.
Adriana Brightman (class of '14)
Andrea Brightman (class of '14)
Camille Staton (class of '12)
Casey Lambert (class of '12)
Hope Clayton (class of '11)
Leslie Hartfeld (class of '11)
Lucy Westwood (class of '14)
Mika Kogo (class of '12)
Sara Tomlin (class of '12)
Alexandra Linnet (class of '12)
Allison Seymour (class of '12)
Elizabeth Dunning (class of '12)
Jacqueline Blake (class of '14)
Katherine Rivers (class of '12)
Nadia Cohen (class of '12)
Sydney Willis (class of '11)
- The reason Dobry does not cheer for Dalton is because prior to the game wherein Kurt took matters into his own hands, Dobry did not have a cheerleading team. This is because of an incident 25 years ago involving cheerleaders becoming too involved with Dalton boys and one of them getting pregnant. Dobry has always upheld a certain standard of behavior for their young girls, hence the separation from their counterpart school.
- Over the years, the cheerleading idea remained stagnant especially in the onset of the school of thought that caused some people running the school to believe that cheerleading is degrading for the strong image of girls they were trying to create. This went on over the years, until Kurt and the Cheerios stormed Dalton at the halftime and performed for them as cheerleaders. A massive protest came up from Dobry Hall girls, who felt that, as the sister school, it should be their duty to urge their Dalton brothers on.
- Even though the Dobry Terpsichores DO perform for Dalton Academy, these were all very formal events in full school uniform—nothing at all that would be too exciting. But after the incident with Kurt and the Cheerios, the student body managed to upturn the anti-cheerleading sentiment and the administration allowed a cheerleading program to begin (Elizabeth Dunning of Royal is one of the new cheerleaders now.)
- The Dobry Hall cheerleaders from long before were called Comets, so suppose that's what they still will be.
- The Terpsichores is their glee club. The Terpsies are also being given more liberties with their performances (costumes, dances, etc). The Terpsies went nuts the minute they found out they could go crazier.
- Dobry Hall was founded a little later than Dalton Academy. It was founded by Mrs. Susanna Dalton-Dobry (grand-niece to Herman Dalton), to create a school for elegant, well-mannered young ladies being groomed for their launch to society. Eventually, it did become a private academic school for girls.
- Dobry Hall girls are known for being excellent role models as young ladies, with good manners, neat way of dress, clever minds, with fine moral values that created a history of success and excellent social standing.
- There are day students, but there are also two dormitories in Dobry, which is smaller than Dalton. They have well-maintained grounds with an excellent arts and music program, and a similarly punishing academic curriculum. The girls are encouraged to “go past their boundaries” and find a field which they feel they will be best suited for, as the modern woman can do anything she sets her mind to.
- Both dorms have a supervising teacher, and a Leader (a senior girl). Only two girls are in a room together, and they are expected to clean up after themselves and tend to their rooms as fit (Leader inspects every day to see if everyone’s things are neat. But there are still certain rooms—and girls—you’ll end up giving up on).
- Also, an achievement earned by a girl in a dorm (high grades, winning an award, performing well in a contest, whatever) earns the dorm a “star” in the board in the main school’s entrance hall. Misdeeds will rob your dorm of a star. You’ll notice that Royal’s side is a glimmering stream of stars like the flag of the United States at any given occasion. Prima’s times come and go, but they have their own share (They would have more if they cared a little more about demerits). The stars aren’t a competition, they don’t mean anything. Just the admin’s way of “urging” the girls to work hard.
- You can’t exactly call the two Dorms rivals. Lots of girls have friends in the other dorm. But they do have moments. Each Dorm’s ways of running things (mainly, how the Leader runs it) makes each dorm like an independent all-girl country.
- The Dobry girls and Dalton boys get along a-ok. They see them from time to time (the girls have permission to make use of Dalton’s bigger library and museum. And the Dobrys always have all-access passes to Dalton’s public events, and they’re the school called in for school dances. Dalton boys can visit Dobry Hall, but they are not allowed to set foot in the Dorms, and vice versa.)
- Dobry once dared an entire flock of Freshmen to strip to their underwear and run from Prima to Royal in the dead of the night.
- Every year, someone gets the 'seven-second kiss' dare.